DAY 9: 365 Things to do in and around Anthem
ANTHEM DAYS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!
March 12 & 13, 2016
10 a.m.-4 p.m. both days
Anthem Community Park
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Pkwy.
Anthem residents and visitors from across the Valley enjoy perfect weather and the premier showcase of the community. This free, family-friendly event includes a business expo (an Anthem Days signature highlight that showcases the business community and its products and services), craft vendors, egg hunt, carnival, food vendors and live entertainment.
The event is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
The annual two-day festival features:
- Business Expo
- Craft vendors
- Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt (Sunday)
- LIVE musical entertainment (Laura Walsh on Saturday; The Walkens Band on Sunday)
- Frazier Shows Carnival
- Food Court/Rotary Beer Garden
- Kids Zone (with inflatables)
- OSR Physical Therapy multi-sport challenges (Saturday)
- Salsa Contest (Saturday; sponsored by Legends Bar & Grill)
- Emma’s Run 5k and Daisy Mountain Half Marathon (Saturday)
All-you-can-ride wristbands will be available for $20 ($17 with coupon).
5-9 p.m. Thurs., March 10 (wristbands all evening)
5-10 p.m. Fri., March 11 (wristbands from 5-9 p.m.)
1-10 p.m. Sat., March 12 (wristbands from 1-4 p.m.)
1-5 p.m. Sun., March 13 (wristbands from 1-4 p.m.)
Live Life, Be Well…Namaste!